Sunday, March 1, 2009

Puppies, Puppies Everywhere

Adam and Ian both are good at feeding the pups, thankfully. Did you know puppies are REALLY loud? We decided to let mama deal with them all at night and we will help during the day. Going to be a long week. But they sure are cute. I need to get to the library to upload pictures tomorrow.

It actually snowed today. I didn't believe it was going to happen, but it did. One big, fluffy inch. The kids enjoyed it.

Big stuff always seems to happen when we stay home. Got an email from my friend at church whose hubby is an elder and has been doing the sermons. They are leaving. No good answer as to why. Good grief. I told Dan if this church falls apart or goes weird, I am done with churches.

Well, we just lost power. Might be a fun night.

No comments: