Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Day of March

It took Dan three trips to the dump yesterday. They wouldn't take the tire someone had throw on the land until some particular day in April. No wonder people toss them out on the road.

Have been reminded that it is the last day of March and the last day of bowling by three short people this morning. Ev is excited about April Fool's Day. Alec warned me Ev plans to dress up like a dragon to try to scare me in the night. Goof.

Tomorrow is home school day at the SC capitol. Dan is taking the older two. We certainly have been on a field trip binge this year.

This morning, while the kids work on what they have left of school (just math for the younger three--Alec has just science, writing and English) I am going to clean out some kitchen cabinets and try to get the fridge clean--can you say YUUUUUUCK? I know, you are so jealous.

No kittens and no call from the post office to pick up turkeys.

I think I am going to stop the blog. Just seems like time. We'll see.

No comments: