skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rena in the South

Monday, March 9, 2009

Planning Ahead

I saw Evan looking at his calendar this morning. He was looking at October and I noticed a circle around October 21st. I asked him why it was there. He said, "Well, I am just going to look around on that day."
Posted by renaerickson at 8:49 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (70)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2009 (429)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (57)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (40)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ▼  March (32)
      • Last Day of March
      • Just Keep Pluggin' Along
      • Sunday This and That
      • Zombie at the Computer
      • No Field Trip Friday
      • Busy Morning
      • Puppies and a Bowling Meltdown
      • Bang Monday
      • Weekend Update
      • Back in Cyber Land
      • Temporarily Signing Off
      • Rainy Saturday
      • Midwife Issues
      • Friday, Already
      • Back from the Land of Constant Napping
      • Can She Make it Through the Day?
      • Aerobic Painting
      • I Missed Spring--It Seems to be Summer
      • Planning Ahead
      • Turning 41 is Easier Than Turning 40
      • Glorious Day
      • Field Trip Friday, Once Again
      • Whipped
      • Down to Nine
      • Snow is Gone
      • More Pup Pics
      • Pup Pics
      • Snow Pics
      • What is That White Stuff?
      • Puppies, Puppies Everywhere
      • And Baby Makes Eleven?
      • Bob Barker is Gonna Be So Mad
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (59)
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (53)
    • ►  November (29)

About Me

My photo
renaerickson
View my complete profile