Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Keep Pluggin' Along

We spent the morning cleaning junk out of the yard. I bet it will take Dan at least two trips to the dump tonight to haul it all off. There were a bajillion bricks of various sizes all over the yard, too. I drove the tractor around and the kids dumped them all in the bucket and then I dumped them in a pile on the back corner of the yard. I assume we will eventually use them for something. We also have enough junk wood on the fire pit for a huge fire.

Just saw an ad on Craigslist for a Jersey cow and her heifer calf. Yowzer, would I like them, but I don't see it happening.

Need to get the garage set up for turkeys tonight. They will be coming some morning this week. Dan's bees come April 4th.

I was sure Mama Kitty was delivering yesterday, but she is still hanging on. I am sure it will happen this week.

No comments: