It is 78 degrees. No, I am serious. We had a lovely morning. Got the men off to their conference and the younger lads and I took off. We went to a goat farm we had heard about. Bought some cheeses and a little milk. THey must have had 60 young kids--I cna't imagine how many goats they have there, total.
Then we went to a children's clothing consignment sale. Someone just emailed me about it this morning. We got all the newborn clothes we will need and a few 3-6 months. All very pink and girlie.
We stopped at my new Walmart (the one that brought me back to the world of Walmart) to get some food and headed home. The best part was that when I was leaving the store it dawned on me I wasn't exhausted, which is generally the case after a major shopping trip. You don't know how thrilling that was.
Waiting for the guys to get home for lunch and decided if they are going back this afternoon or not. Apparently, shopping for a certain person's birthday was put off until the last minute and it looks like there is a lot of catch up to be done this evening by a number of males I know.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment