I HAVE to get my furniture painted today. I have to do it outside so I don't have to smell it and it is supposed to start raining tonight and then for the next four days. GOTTA get this done. I have a table or desk each for scrapbooking, jewelry, sewing, family history and papercraft. Not everything is getting painted, though. Just trying to create a uniform look in the room. Anyhoo...
I have been reminded several times people need short pajamas. Can't you just sleep in your undies??? Oh, gracious no, what kind of beasts do you think we are? We might get out to pick up some today.
I don't mean to be crude, but poor Beulah looks like she has eight old lady saggy breasts hanging off her belly. Not her best look.
Ev had a stuffy nose and fever yesterday. I whacked him with my C, Echinacea, Zinc and Elderberry combo and it is gone today. Phew. We have that dinner date tomorrow night--would hate to miss that.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment