Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy Morning

Well, we accomplished a lot this morning and are all tired from it. Alec painted a coat of paint (I think it is called Pinecone) on the mudroom. I want a dark, dirt colored color in there, but I was worried it would be too dark. I really like it, though, so I think we'll get another gallon to finish it off.

The younger three helped to plant most of the garden. Beans, peas, lettuce of various varieties... oh, there was lots we put down. It was sprinkling rain, so it was not the most pleasant experience for any of us, but they took baths afterward and are having hot chocolate and lunch right now. Everyone is happy with all we accomplished and glad to be done for the day. After lunch, I am sure they will be happy to get to sit and finish school. Seems easy after a morning of work.

Someone is coming to look at the puppies tomorrow. I invited two different families (the two who have had us over for dinner) over to visit next week. That means we have a lot of cleaning up to do around here. Would hate people to see how we really live--haha.

No comments: