I found a Tractor Supply Store in Seneca, which is past Clemson, maybe 20 miles from us. That is about as far away as the Petsmart and I'd rather go to a farm type store than a pet store. I took Ian with me. We got caught in a Clemson football game traffic jam. They don't have a pro team around here so college ball is humongous. Anyway, we got what we needed and I decided to cross into Georgia, just to say we did. It was about 15 more miles (I am a poor judge). Ian thought it was grand to go to another state he hadn't been in before. We stopped in Toccoa, GA and had lunch and came home.
It is raining today and I haven't seen the mama kitty or the two little ones. If I ever find Edmund, I'll make an effort to save him. Not a heroic one. There is no way I'd take a kitten to a vet. I know, scrooge.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment