Mondays either start off like a bang for me and I get more done than the other days of the week combined or I stumble around like a blind, drunk sailor. Today would be the sailor kind of day.
We are meeting with the midwife tonight. In the mean time I need to figure out how long I was in labor with the last two boys. Can't remember. Too long.
I need to finish Adam's chess cake. I figured out how to make the chess pieces out of the molds after a few failures. I was working on the dark chocolate. Now I need to do the white. The biggest thing they've been talking about is how we will position the pieces on the cake. Goofs.
I need to make cinnamon rolls tonight to bake for breakfast tomorrow. He wants to see the movie Bolt. That is about all we have planned.
I feel overwhelmed.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment