Sunday, November 16, 2008

Odds and Ends

Today, I am going through the endless piles of paper piled up on every flat surface and getting organized for the week ahead. Dan is painting the walls in Ian's room. He, Ian and I decided to paint two walls dark green and two walls light green. Will report back on how that turns out.

Tomorrow, we have to be at the orthodontist, bright and early. Alec and I drove there this morning to make sure I knew where I was going.

This week, I am hoping to get my driver's license, get the boys' savings accounts opened and make medical check up appointments for everyone. I had a little medical issue yesterday and I had no idea what to do. I couldn't find an Urgent Care in Easley and calling my insurance didn't help at all. Thank God, it resolved by itself. We need to get established with a doc.

I am also hoping by the end of this week we will have Adam and Evan's room's painted. Then we will try to get those three rooms carpeted. Slow progress...

No comments: