Saturday, November 15, 2008

Popcorn, Shmopcorn

Wow, we got a lot done so far today. Dan has the base coat on Ian's room. I think we will get it all painted today. I still am not sure how I am painting it. I have two colors of green. I was thinking about painting one wall the darker green and the other three a lighter green.


Alec and I got the popcorn off both Adam and Evan's rooms. We flew through Adam's and I was so impressed how much quicker it goes with two people. He sprayed the ceiling with water and I scraped. About halfway through Evan's room, I started feeling my age and by the time we were done my neck felt permanently stuck looking up. I also put the polyurethane on Ad's armoire. Oh, look at me. Hardly did anything all week and now am kicked into gear.

Al and I went shopping for Ad's birthday last night. I need to turn in my chick card--I no longer like to shop. We did find some towels and a shower curtain for Alec's bathroom down stairs. I found out it isn't just Alec's pants that are impossible to find, but he is also in the black hole when it comes to shoes sizes, also. Kids go up to 7 (too small) and adults start at 8 (too big). Joy.

No comments: