Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Little Closer to Normal

Well, I think we found a church. Good night, Nelly, I was really wondering if it would happen. This seems to be the only church like this in the area, I learned from talking to people there today. One family comes from North Carolina and another one comes as far as we do. It is a good 45 minutes away. Funny thing is the folks from NC moved there from Knapp, Wisconsin. That is the town next to where we were. Fabulous former neighbor, the dad's name is Tony and they have about six girls. I figured next week, I'd ask if they knew Brian. They had to leave early so we didn't talk much. I don't think anyone there is a native of Greenville. Alec ate with some boys around his age. Poor Ian used to be so social. I think he has had enough of meeting new people and isn't even wanting to try. I will have to push him a little. I sure am relieved we can check that off the list for now.

I thought I would be so organized and get church clothes ready last night. This morning Ian put his pants on and put his hand in the pocket. The whole side seam ripped out. Good grief. We need to work on some church clothes. Alec's pants are about two inches too short. Too bad his isn't a girl so I could just hem some lace on the bottom.

Edmund is still with us. We wormed him yesterday. Hope it works out for him.

No comments: