I wasn't going to post this yet, but I think everyone who reads this is safe. I don't want to tell the kids yet, or the rest of the world, but I can tell you guy.
After I ate breakfast yesterday, I felt really nauseous. A special kind of nauseous. I ran to the drug store and, believe it or not, I am pregnant! I almost fell over. We had certainly wanted more kids after Evan, but he's five--that is a long time to not get pregnant. I just figured we weren't having anymore. The funny thing is, it took awhile for me to accept that and come to find out, I didn't even need to deal with that. Dan is thrilled. I am still totally in shock. You'd think the fifth time this wouldn't sneak up on me like this.
I thought to save the news for Dan's birthday today but there is no way I could have waited. Instead I called him at work and said, "Are you sitting down???"
I have really irregular cycles so I have no idea how far along I am. I need to find a doc, but just going through the yellow pages, I didn't see anyone who seemed like my type. I can't imagine having a male doc, but most of them here seem to be of that gender.
So, today we get the rest of Dan's gifts. Tonight we are going to watch the newer Indiana Jones movie.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Congratulations, Rena! How exciting!! You'll have a lot of helpers when the baby comes! I'll keep you in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment