Today is exciting because Dan is painting the walls in Evan and Adam's rooms. I need to go find carpet now. I don't look forward to having carpet layers in here. We've never had good experiences having others come in to put down carpet. And the folks down here are so slow and laid back. I guess there is no point in focusing on that. It will be so nice to have their rooms done and be able to get them organized. Not having a place for everything and everything is its place has been hard. And I can't wait to post pictures.
Our kitten Edmund has a major issue. He used to be the same size as his brother and now is half his size. Alec thinks he has worms. He doesn't look well at all. If he is still around today, I will see if I can buy some worming paste for him. There is no Fleet Farm here, at all. There is a Pet Smart about 20 miles away. That store seems so foo-foo compared to a farm and fleet. I need to get some better walking collars for the dogs, also. I hate to go shopping today. It isn't only a busy day but it is raining. They've been in a drought here, so we officially can't complain about rain.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment