Friday, November 28, 2008

Enough Already

Even though you could not pry me out to the stores today, I did get online to order some Christmas gifts at Amazon.com. Amazon told me my credit card wasn't working so I had to call my credit card company. They put me right through to the fraud center. Someone was using my credit card this morning online--five purchases already. The neat thing is after the first one, the CCC denied the rest of them and, after we talked, denied the first one. I had to dork around a little to get my Amazon charge to go through before they cancelled the cards. I am pretty sure this has never happened to me before and it sure was impressive how the CC folks handled it. But...

We have lived here one month. In that month we have had to deal with orthodontists and Adam getting seven teeth pulled. We have been surprised by a pregnancy. We have had to replaced the transmission on our not-very-old van and now someone is trying to use my credit card. Don't you think that is about enough??? Ok, I know, God is soveriegn and He has a plan and all that. It just seems like we have dealt a lot and I am old and tired.

No comments: