Adam did so well this morning having his other four teeth pulled. We had a different dentist than last week; she actually thanked me for how well he behaved. I can't believe how well he handles it. He looks terrible. He has one top front tooth, actually just a bit of it and then his bottom two front teeth and then gaps.
The FedEx guy came with my cell phones while I was gone, of course. I told Alec he could answer the door to get them but the guy never knocked. He just left something to be signed and left out for tomorrow. Oh, does that drive me nutty.
I did make appointments for the boys with a doctor in Greenville. And he doesn't even have to review our records first. Woohoo. It really seems like every thing I try to accomplish takes three more steps than it out to take. I am too old for this. I ought to rename this blog "Rena's Daily Whine." Sorry.
I have two friends with the same name. Today, one has a birthday and the other is having her gall bladder removed.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment