After Dan got home last night, we went to Anderson (he had not been there yet). We ate out and went to Home Depot. We got just about everything we needed for Ian's room. We got a closet planner. I really want to make their closets super-functional. We bought a ceiling fan, new vents, new outlets and light switches and door knobs. The vents were all broken and rusty, the outlets weren't matching and were so unbelievably filthy. None of the doorknobs matched. So many little details. I bought lovely doorknobs. Can't wait to get rooms finished to take pictures.
The Fed Ex guy came back yesterday after I called and had a lovely fit so we have cell phones. Small victories.
Dan hasn't able to get the license plates, but by the end of this week, hopefully, he'll have obtained those and his driver's license. Other than that, I think just closing our bank account is all we need to do to be full fledged South Carolinians.
Today I just had to clean the house. It seems like a waste of time considering it still looks gross after I clean it, but the kids were starting to name the dust bunnies.
Dan got a filter from 3M to take the chlorine out of our water, which made a huge improvement.
I know this was boring. At least it wasn't as whiny as the last one.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment