Friday, November 14, 2008

Lost in the South with a lot of Paint

I bought all the paint for the boys' rooms this afternoon. Funny how when you have a large order of paint, they don't act as if you are helping to keep them employed, but that you are bothering them. Nonetheless, I have lots and lots of paint and lots of work to keep me busy.

The cute robot prints I found came today. So did the money for the loss on the house. I think that means we are officially done with relocation.

We still need to get new cell phone numbers. We need to get driver's licenses and car plates. I need to get bank accounts set up for the eldest three. Adam is excited to have his own saving account.

Adam is just fine without those three teeth.

I signed up for our first two events with the new home school group--there was a park day today and a bonfire for the teenagers tonight. Both were cancelled because of rain. Bummer. Still don't know anyone. The neighbor lady never came over for coffee. At this point, my realtor is my best friend in SC.

No comments: