Well, I chickened out of making two walls in Ian's room dark. The dark paint is quite dark. I love the lighter green ("moss") color, though, so Dan painted three walls light and one of the smaller walls dark. It looks fab-u-lo-so. And the white trim looks grand. Some wood trim is nice. Ours was not. I will post pictures when it is all done.
I was happy to realize I could compare and set up new cell phones online. What a time saver. I ended up getting an extra line for when Alec is off at a class or something alone. How did pioneers ever make it across the prairie without a cell phone? I feel like I am in outer space if I leave home without my cell. I remember I got my first one when Alec was a baby--I was scared to drive in the winter without one. And now I am up to three lines. I went with Verizon, Margie. Is that yours?
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment