We were eating breakfast when someone mentioned it was Field Trip Friday. Found a plantation on the other side of town. It was interesting to go to but I know there must be better maintained ones around here. There was a nature walk was the boys saw a praying mantis (or is it preying mantis??). They thought that was cool.
Came home and made cookies and then went to set my scrapbooking stuff up at the Wesleyan church to scrap tomorrow. Lily woke up and had a fit so we came home. She is still having a fit. I was working her into a schedule but if you go out, that gets all messed up. Anyway, I might feed her tomorrow and then go scrap for awhile and then I am not sure what. I would love to have her there but I can't have her having a fit on me.
Evan turns six on September 3rd. We are still in negotiations about the activities for the day.
Before we had to leave the scrap, an elderly lady was telling me how much of her husband's family was in the Salvation Army and told me about how that church runs. Interesting--it is set up like the real army and people have ranks--I would love to visit one of their churches. Sometimes I think it would just be fun to visit a different denomination every week to see what they are like. Yes, I know that is weird. Did I mention I am tired?
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment