Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Take Two

Wrote a thrilling post about grey hair and make-up that doesn't make me look any less tired and tweaking the schedule and other exciting stuff and then when I saved it, it disappeared. Feel bad for you guys missing such an exciting post. Ha.

Writing now to avoid folding laundry. No, I'll have to do it. I had scheduled 1.5 hours for the little boys and I to do Bible, History, Money and Science. Even started reading a chapter book to them during that time and it still doesn't even take us an hour. So, lucky me, I have a whole extra half hour to fill. And today it is getting filled with laundry.

Think I bragged I made dinner twice in a row. Everyone has a night to help me with dinner. Ad helped last night. They also each have a day when they help me with deep cleaning for a half hour while the other boys watch a Moody Science video.

Man, I need to get off here and fold laundry so I can take a quick nap before my next responsibility.

No comments: