Friday, August 14, 2009

Pie Making Day

We will see if old Lil lets me type this. We made pies today; froze most of them but baked a couple for tonight. I emptied out my little chest freezer to make room for the birds tomorrow. We are going to get set up tonight and stick the roosters inside the chicken coop, while keeping the hens outside. Have to go buy ice tonight--otherwise, I think we are set. Still not sure what I will do with Lily, or how much I will be able to help, but I want all these birds done tomorrow, so I will do what I need to do.

Lily had a much nicer day yesterday and today was somewhere between the two. School has been progressing fine, although I am three days behind on grading. Will try to catch up Sunday and go full tilt with the schedule next week.

We have to leave here Sunday at 6 a.m. to get FFN to the airport in Atlanta. Time flies so fast. It has been so nice to have her here.

We are having lasagna with cheese we made yesterday.

No comments: