Monday, August 10, 2009

New Week

It was 100 today. Can you imagine if Dan could not have fixed the air? Good grief, we'd have croaked. We took Alec to the ortho today and then to the chiro. Then home to finish school. Didn't get to try the new schedule since we were gone. At least the morning part.

Tomorrow, I have to run out to get sheets for FFN's bed and to get extra milk to play cheese maker with her--forgot to see if I have any rennet--hold on, I'll go check. Phew--I have some. Rennet separates the curds and whey. We are going to make cheese curds--never done that before. We will pick FFN up tomorrow night and then plan our fabulous days together. She was here and gone so quick Sunday, it still feels like a dream. The kids will do school as much as works, but obviously we will enjoy our time with FFN. Those turkeys better be enjoying their last days.

Good grief, my baby has cried a lot, lately. She sleeps and then eats and gets changed and all that and she has about 20 minutes of happy. Then she screams until it is time to start it all over again. I was sure hoping for a mild one, but I guess I have five wild ones.

Funny things kids say--Evan saw Lil's diapers and said, "Wow, she has a lot of clean underpants." Tonight Adam asked if I had just milked her.

No comments: