Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Day

Looking forward to hearing when we can pick up FFN. The middle boys both keep asking me when and where and if they can come.

I heard a phone ring in the night. Dan told me it was really Ian's alarm because he wanted to get up and look for the meteor shower. I was sure it sounded like a phone and went back to sleep thinking I was going nuts. This morning he told me his phone had, indeed, rung at the moment the alarm was going off. His mother was in the hospital with a bladder infection and decided to call in the middle of the night to tell us. We are not that kind of family. He thinks she was out of it when she called. Last time she was in the hospital, it was several days before we got a call.

It is really cold in the house because the air can't be adjusted right now. It is either on or off until the part comes. That is ok--beats sweating. Just keep the babe wrapped up good. She was peeking at me a minute ago. Then I'd look at her and she'd look away really fast like she didn't want me to know she was looking at me.

No comments: