Had a best news/worst news kind of morning. Dan took the baby early before I even heard her and let me sleep until 9:00. That was awesome. Worst news is, the air conditioner is dead. That is freaky bad.
Ian placed third and Alec placed fourth in the Bible Bee. This is the last push now before the real one. They have all the Bible knowledge memorized, so they just need to work on scripture memorization. There are 500 passages to memorize. Trust me, they will not have them all.
Schedule is officially revamped and we will try it tomorrow. I shortened the time for some activities and moved things around. I don't know--we will see how it works out.
FFN is coming at about 1:00 or so. She flies into Atlanta right around now with her 3 nieces and nephews and her toddler, Rachel. Her brother will pick them up and they will come here for lunch. We will figure out when we will pick her up and then they will all head up to bro's in North Carolina. We will probably pick her up Tuesday night and then have her until Sunday, when we take her back to the airport. God Bless her, she is not a flyer. This is way out of her comfort zone. I am so proud of her and excited to get to have her down here with us. I am sure her family (the six other kids!) are missing her.
Update--Dan just came in saying he found the broken part of the AC. He said he doesn't think he can find a replacement today but can bypass it. Thank God!!
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment