Still can't believe FFN will be here Sunday. Need to find a nice place to take her--maybe up in the mountains at some point. Although, we can't all fit in the van, so we will have to think that through.
Lil lost her cord finally, in the night. She slept all morning, this morning. I took two naps. The dark circles under my eyes keep getting darker! There are good days and days that I feel my age, for sure.
Dan is taking the boys to a planetarium tonight. At some point I need to go grocery shopping. Might take one more nap before I can handle it!! Might wait until tomorrow. The boys have a Bible Bee meet tomorrow. Then, the official one is in September and we will be done with that.
I am finding the blog really boring, too, in case you wondered.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment