Monday, August 17, 2009

Week Three

FFN made it home safe and sound. Seems so funny to think she was way down here with us.

Week three of school. Trying to go full blast with the schedule. So far so good, I suppose. I am still pretty tired but trying to do the full schedule, nonetheless. Might be pushing too hard, but it seems easy to use it as an excuse to be lazy. And after seeing the life of someone living on excuses, I am trying so hard to not cut myself any slack with that.

Mama Kitty moved the kittens to a different spot on the deck. I was worried something took them. They are still all five alive and pretty vigorous little things.

We are bowling tonight with our bowling friends. Tomorrow night I have a dentist appt and then Wednesday we are visiting the new house of other friends. We don't yet have any friends with kids Alec or Ian's ages. I get to scrapbook this weekend.

We decided to go visit the chapel at Bob Jones University for church. I thought maybe since it is geared toward the college kids, it wouldn't have all the kid programs I hate. I am sure they also play hymns and not contemporary stuff. Nothing wrong with it, but not our cup of tea.

Have I always been this boring? The blog used to be more interesting to me.

No comments: