Thursday, September 3, 2009

Remember Me?

Ev requested a world cake








Can you believe I have been quiet for so long? I spread the joy over on facebook, but haven't felt like posting here. Seems like life has been boring. Today is Evan's sixth birthday. Can't believe if Lily had not arrived that my youngest would be six. Six years is a lot different than six weeks! Just ask my back!
This was our fifth week of school and all is well. Need to figure out a field trip for tomorrow. We are going to the new children's museum in Greenville today.
Chickens are laying well. Had planned to leave some out for a broody hen to hatch out. Chicks are always fun. Figured out the kitten Milo is really Milly. She is getting spayed soon. I saw Beulah had carrying her around in her mouth this morning. Beulah really is a pill. She might be relocated soon. Any takers?? More than happy to bring her back to Wisconsin to Beulah Land. Did you know the new owners of our old place named it Beulah Land? Anyway, we have five kittens right now. Rose, Milly's sister, died a horrible death a few weeks back. Won't even talk about that.
Struggling a lot with my joints and my back hurting so much. I suppose I am just doing so much new stuff that I need to adjust to.
Dan is finishing the stairs and then we are finally moving to the kitchen. I wish I had pushed us to finish it before she came. We are so busy now and it is much harder to get things done. But just the kitchen and the master bath and we will be done.

No comments: