Lil and I went to the grocery store alone last night. She had a fit on me and I had to carry her while pushing the cart with the other hand. I just think after five kids, I should not have to do that anymore.
I was at the Walmart over between me and Clemson--school must be starting soon because it was like being at the international market. Interesting young people from all over the world--heard many different languages. Two young muslim gals in their get-ups where there. I would soooo not want to be a young muslim gal in South Carolina.
My people enjoyed the planetarium. They have the eighth biggest telescope in the country. At what point to you stop bragging about something like that? "We have the 36th biggest telescope..."
Dan and the older ones are at Bible Bee. Adam wants to pick figs today off the tree. I am revamping the schedule. Thought I only was going to tweak, but I think it will be a full fledged revamp.
Beulah is tearing apart a cushion on a seat by the fire pit. Mama Kitty is pregnant again. Going to make an appt next week to get Milo and Rose altered. They just live at the front door since their mother has moved on to her new litter. They purrrrrrrr if you even look at them. I was going to have Mama altered but if everyone is going to end up sterile, I need more cats--they don't last really long in our world. Milo and Rose both like hanging out in the car engines. We have lost so many cats that way.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment