Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nutty Mother

Not me, the cat. She moved three babies down by the lower level door and left the other ones up on the deck. What is up with that? Finally gathered them all and brought them inside. She can come visit them.

Went to the dentist--woo hoo. Closest I get to spa time.

Planned to fry another turkey but Alec has a hard time getting the difference between the fridge and freezer. I told him to put the bird in the fridge but he put it in the freezer. So, the last pan of lasagna I made pre-baby is in the oven.

Flopped at cheese curds today. They looked firm, FFN, but I rushed them and then fell apart. They made fabulous cottage cheese, however. In fact I am going to start making cottage cheese that way. Will try curds again tomorrow because they are sooooo good.

I think I am taking Alec to see the Harris Brothers conference in Alabama next week. I think. He really enjoyed their book.

Finally made appts for the older kittens to be altered and Ian just told me yesterday he heard Rose crying over by the lawn mower. We couldn't find her but now we haven't seen her for a day and she is always with Milo, her bro. Good grief. We go through cats like water. Two is the new kittens already have their eyes open. Seems wrong.

Feel like cleaning something out and taking things to Goodwill. Look out kids!

No comments: