Monday, August 3, 2009

One Day Down, 179 to Go

First day of school was fine. We kept our expectations reasonable as far as the schedule and got most things accomplished. I, however, went from doing very little to doing too much. Went to Target and Sam's in the afternoon and then made dinner for the first time since delivery. And, man, was I whipped after that. We had realized we were sorely lacking in school supplies and I needed some nursing bras, hence the Target trip. Sam's was close by, so that seemed to make sense. Ian knocked over two TVs at Sam's. That was embarrassing. I know Alec and Evan are happy to be back in school. Not sure about the other two.

FFN is going to here on Sunday! I can not believe she is coming down. She will be with her brother for a few days and then we get her until the following Sunday. She is going to help us butcher the poultry--oh, that will be great. I need to get organized to make sure we have everything we need for all the fun things we will do.

No comments: