Wow, yesterday was quite a day. I was in a fog all day, trudging along trying to get school and laundry done. Miss Lil had a terrible night, and I was so tired all day. Wanted to stop and die for awhile, but it was my laundry day and school needed to be done. What are ya gonna do?
We had dinner plans with friends from the old church who had a guy from that church build them a house. It is a higher end version of our little house in Boyceville, but with an extra bathroom and a $48,000 in ground pool. No, seriously. It was gorgeous and my kids has so much fun swimming. These are Floridians and they live in the pool. Fun time was had by all, even me in my fog. They live an hour away. It is such a bummer we have no friends less that a good half hour away. And nobody with kids over seven.
Working on getting Lily more scheduled. I could spend my whole day trying to keep her happy, but clearly, that is not going to work. I am really wishing she had her own room. But she doesn't.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment