Have you seen her? She autistic gal who understands animal behavior very well because of her condition. I, on the other hand, do not get animal behavior. That kitten died overnight. I remembered with this cat's last litter a kitten, who had seemed healthy, died after a few days--maybe her limit is three babies. And she keeps insisting on trying to move them. Evan just caught her bringing a kitten into his closet. Goodness.
We emptied out our closet and I got the popcorn off the ceiling. Dan has sanded the walls and ceiling and put more mud in spots. We are hoping to get it ready so Saturday we can paint the ceiling and trim and the Sunday we can paint the walls. Again, we will see how that plays out.
Tomorrow, I have to take Beulah in for her spaying first thing in the morning. Dan is in a class until 4:30 and somehow we have to get Beulah picked up and be to his boss's house for dinner at 5:30. Can't imagine that actually happening. The boss is a single guy and the party seems like one a single guy would plan. Who starts a party at 5:30 on a Thursday?
Ian and I picked out bathroom hardware for the boys' two bathrooms today. That was kind of fun. I also need to find a new ceiling fan for our room and a new light for over my vanity. Hopefully, that will be fun, too.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment