Saturday, April 25, 2009

If Anything Happens to Me, Tell the Police...

The cardinal did it. There has been a cardinal stalking me all day. He beats and beats on my kitchen window and then sits in the fig tree and yells at me. I am frightened.

I almost ran to the library today to upload a picture of Ian--you will just die when you see it. He was helping Dan paint. He was standing on a 5 gallon bucket, which tipped. He dumped his bowl of paint directly on his head! I kid you not--worst painting accident we've ever had. What a hoot!!

I think the ceiling and trim will be done tonight in our room. We were discussing that we need to get the lower level all finished in May to have a chance of having the house done before the baby arrives. For the first time, being late doesn't sound bad.

No comments: