Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Week is Whizzing By

Thursday, already. Dan has the wood posts in for the wood fence and is going to get the horizontal supports on today. Then, he has three days to get the pickets on. No idea when or how we will stain/paint it. That is a worry for another day.

Rose, the brown pup, is being picked up later this afternoon and then the family that came over a couple of weeks ago is coming back to pick out and take home their pup tonight. Invited them over for dinner--the first people to actually be over at our house!! I have invited two other families, but they have both been too busy. Just having burgers.

If I can get the house picked up before I collapse, I am going to try to get a few things planted.

Had an issue at church. There is a guy who has been coming alone for about a month. He used to come with his family, but I was told the wife was on bedrest with #7. At the men's meeting last week, he admits to being a porn freak who molested his oldest daughter and has also been accused of messing with another daughter, which he denies. Admits to the other one because he got caught. Is terribly remorseful--duh. Well, the idiot elders are taking this creep at his word and saying we have no business judging him. They decided families didn't need to know they were fellowshipping with a child molester. I am not talking just church, but also our times of fellowship--having lunches and dinner together. They have done next to nothing for the wife, but have embraced this freak. He is probably going to jail and isn't even allowed to live at home. They want to pressure the wife into reconciling. Dan talked to the head elder and he just has no idea why this would bother us. Obviously, we are not going to this church any more. Feel sick over it all. I am going to become a home baptist like Aunt Marie.

No comments: