Good gosh, I am losing my mind. Did I tell you about putting my cell phone through the wash? Just a few weeks back. Well, last night, I did it again. I had popcorn on my clothes so I decided to toss them in with some rags and, dag nabit, I didn't take my phone out of my pocket. It was the same thing last time--I took off what I was wearing and threw it right in the wash. Last time, I thought phone insurance was a dumb idea, but this time it seems genius.
I posted this story because I thought it would give you all a good chuckle and I love a good chuckle, but for me, it is scary to realize that between the pregnancy and all the stuff we have going on, my brain is falling apart. I don't mean to make light of Alzheimer's, but I bet it feels like this in the beginning.
I dropped Beulah off this morning. She fought us so hard against getting in and out of the van, I look forward to her being a little drugged tonight. I have never seem her that aggressive.
Today, I am planning on filling out the little report sheets I have to send in to my accountability group to comply with the South Carolina homeschool law. At this time of year I normally have all my books for next year. I am still dorking around trying to figure out what to use for Alec's English next year and have purchased nothing for the other kids.
It is hard being me right now.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment