Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Used to Like Popcorn

My goal for the weekend was to finish getting the popcorn off my bedroom ceiling. Done. Dan is starting to repair the flaws on the ceiling and walls. Everything in our bedroom is out in the living room. Including the bed. I assume it will be that way for a couple of weeks. Joy.

We have to empty out the closet, also, which totally overwhelms me. Not sure when I will have it on me to do that. I have no idea where our clothes will be going while we redo the closet. Hate to think about it.

Alec has an orthodontist appointment tomorrow afternoon and then I am taking the puppies to the shelter. Still not quite sure where I am putting little Toph for the next two weeks. The turkeys are going into the dog kennel. I still have to keep Toph away from Beulah so she doesn't nurse, as Beulah is going in Thursday to be spayed. Trust me, it confuses me, too.

The guys put up a nice big chicken run yesterday, so the birds have a big, safe place to scratch outside. The dogs mostly hang out around there. Not sure if they are guarding or waiting for lunch.

No comments: