We put wire fence around the back parts of the house and are putting wood up around the parts you see when you are looking at the house from the street. Can you say saved-a-bajillion-dollars? The wire fence was much cheaper, although I hear wood has gone down in price considerably. Today, Dan has the post hole digger and is digging holes for the wood fence. I am going to be over the moon when this is done. I love fences. If I could have a twelve foot high stone fence around my land with a big gate in front, I would be tickled.
Yesterday the little boys and I looked at furniture for the better part of the day. Stopped at Ethan Allen first to see their TV stands I saw advertised--the TV sinks down into the furniture when you are not using it. Yikes, about $4000--too rich for my blood. I did find a nickel bed--I have looked and looked, but when I saw it, I thought, yup, that is my new bed. I bought night stands and a dresser also. Now, I have a month to get my bedroom ready for it. You get interior design services included when you buy furniture there. Nice gal, but I had to keep telling her she was overwhelming me. I go back and forth a lot about whether to buy cheap furniture because the kids are going to ruin it, or really good quality stuff so it came be in the family for generations.
Last bowling today. Thought it was last week. Not sure how I messed that up. Am supposed to bring a little gift for the gal who coordinates it. Am going back and forth between one of those paper stationary boxes and a necklace. Seriously trying to decide which is easier to make because I am a slug.
Thursday, two puppies (or poopies, as I call them) are going to their new homes. Friday another gal is coming to look at them.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment