It is rainy here, which is not helping with the fencing.
We gave Rose away yesterday. Very nice family. Mom, Dan, three kids, Grandma, Grandpa AND 94 year old Great-Grandma all share land and came to pick a puppy. I was sure Grandma was taking a second one, but she controlled herself (drat).
I was so proud of Adam. He loved Rose, but was very gracious to these folks and was happy to see her go to her new home.
Then, a second family came to pick their pup. They stayed for hamburgers--nice bunch. As they were finally picking their pup, we noticed some had bumps on their bellies. Turned out to be puppy impetigo, which is no big deal, but it sure got me worried. What if I had a bunch of sick pups?? Now, today, a couple just came and picked their puppy. We will keep her until the first of May for them. I have someone coming tomorrow. If that works out, I will be down to four. Phew.
Got peppers in the garden yesterday and tomatoes today.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment