Well, here's the stupid story: I sat for too long on a leg. I got up and started to walk. The leg was asleep from the knee down. It didn't dawn on me it wouldn't work. If my hand falls asleep, the fingers still wiggle and work. But I took a step and it was like jelly. So, the smart thing to do was take another step, right? Down the old girl went. It hurt!! I twisted the ankle. The problem is, I did something to the other foot. Between the big toe and the next toe it is swollen and bruised. So, here I sit. Still have school to do. Still have a baby.
Of course, if it was a kid, we'd go to the doc to be safe. But it is mom. Life just keeps putzing along.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment