Blogger is in a bad mood, so I will type this and paste it as soon as it lets me. The Publix Ad came out today. Publix is the higher end store down here. Overall, it is the priciest, but it also has a ton of great buy one, get one free items every week. I can always find coupons for the stuff so I get it really cheap. At some point I am going to have to stop couponing for awhile because we are running out of places to put all these grand deals. We will use it, don't worry. Today, I will buy eight Right Guard deodorants for about .30 each. That's why I am buying eight. But it will take us awhile to use eight, so I need to store a bunch of cheap deo. Underneath my bed is already full. It was empty before I started couponing.
If all the coupon talk has you wondering if you should give it a try, let me tell you one thing: IT TAKES FOREVER!!! I spent an hour and a half today putting together the publix list and gathering the coupons. The reason had as much to do with Miss Lil as anything but, still. And that was with the help of the Southern Savers website. There is no way I could pull this off without her help.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment