Long time no see. Have had some interesting days. Too busy, but I have seen God working in my life like crazy. Showing me stuff. Testing me. It has been tiring but fun. Actually, it is 7:00 and I am about to go to bed because I am plum worn out.
I have been having a problem with my belly. Nausea coming out of nowhere (and no I'm not you-know-what). Had to stop exercising last night, it was so strong.
Yesterday, Alec scratched himself good with some barbed wire he was taking down so today we took him in for a tetanus shot. On the way there my radio went off and said low battery. Then other electronic things started going crazy. Van was dead after the doc appt. Dan came to save us--the funny thing was I had to stand in the parking spot next to us to save it for him so he could jump me. Lily insisted on being held so we just stood out in the (relative) cold until he came. He replaced the alternator tonight. It cost $200--can you imagine if we had to pay someone else to do it??
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment