I am so excited. I got a hold of my cousin in Indiana and he even invited us to stay with him! He gets our Christmas card picture, so he knows how many kids we have! I haven't seen him since I was a kid. I get all giddy thinking about it.
Talked to B up in Boyceville to tell her we were coming. She invited us to stay at her house for the two nights we will be in her area. That was gracious of her--we have been pretty rocky since I moved.
The hotel in Duluth with the waterpark was actually the cheapest hotel I could find. I can't believe how expensive the hotels were in Duluth, Minnesota in March. That is still the dead of winter up there.
Today, we are going to the library and I need to start making my lists of what we need to do, get and pack.
At bible study last night I got to thinking about what this means to my kids to be seeing their only grandparent for the last time. Came very close to losing it in front of the Lutheran ladies.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment