Can't believe the trip I have ahead of me next week. I think it is better to have so little time to prepare. Thinking about it wears me out. Thinking about the kids losing their only grandparent stinks. I know that is God's choice for my kids. I need to hang on to that. Because, otherwise, how can that not make you sad? Lily will never know a grandparent. Evan will hardly remember her. Ian is going to take this hard. He is a softy.
And it is so weird to mix that with all the joy of seeing friends and having my kids meet our cousin (he would be their first cousin, twice removed, to be exact). We're going to a water park and the Creation Museum. We might even get to go sledding.
Wears me out just thinking about it all.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment