Good grief, I was so not ready for today. Yesterday, we went to church, came home and ate lunch and went to a waterfall--pictures on Facebook. Three hour drive, round trip. Then home and dinner and we worked on coupons--cutting out a ton, organizing them and getting Wednesday's shopping trip ready--everyone assisted. By then it was bedtime. Woke up today and realized I forgot to grade school and finish Treasure Island. Not a good feeling at 5:30 am. Graded school but will have to work on the book at some (??) point. Alec told me how it ended and we started him on his essay. Done with morning school so am typing the last few recipe I have in here. Three of the kids saw the chocolate cheesecake recipe in the trash (I tossed it after I typed it in here) and freaked out!
Yesterday's waterfall trip was exciting. The path we were supposed to go on (up a hill) had a tree down in it and we didn't think that was the right path. We ended up on a steep hill going over and under downed trees and through mud and over loose rocks. It was something. I can't believe I agreed to do it, but I was so proud that we all made it in one piece. I could tell going to the gym is helping. It was certainly our most adventurous trip yet.
Went to a used clothing sale Saturday. Bought Lily summer clothes. Hope I got the right size. Saw the nutty homebirthing midwife I had gone to way back when and avoided her. There are a few more of those sales coming up and I will be at them!
Addie sees the orthodontist this afternoon.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment