A foreign object in the ear. Apparently, at some point in time, Adam stuck part of one of those jelly type things kids use to hold their pencils correctly in his ear. And, last night, when he used his Q-Tip, it pushed it in and hurt. I am not sure if he even remembered the thing he stuck in there. I am not sure because he lied at the doc about putting something in there and now I am not all together sure what is true. I even told the doc that there were some kids of mine I would not believe but I was pretty sure if Ad told me he didn't stick something in his ear, he didn't. Then she pulled out this thing. Love being humbled.
The ear drum so fine. The thing was a translucent yellow, which is what I saw last night, I had no clue it was thing. I thought it was ear goo.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment