Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of the Decade

Making people have some quiet time right now. Do not mix young children, a Wii and little sleep together. It is NOT pretty.

The gift exchange went well. Each boy got a gift for every other person, so there were a lot of gifts. I got several Yankee candles,a digital picture frame and a photo converter, so I can put my old pictures on the computer. Got some comfy socks.

The big thing we gave Dan was a personal safety calendar. You know how 3M had the safety calendar contest and Alec and Adam's pictures got into it? We got to having such fun making up funny safety calendar ideas, I decided to make Dan his own personal one. Each boy made three pictures and I added silly things on the calendar (national potato week type stuff, along with several reminders to buy me flowers). Put a picture of Lily on each month.

Told Alec for his next birthday, I am not giving him any books. I bought him about 10 books. One was a set of several outdoor survival books and then some other books he requested and also Alton Brown's Good Eats book. I buy too many books. Am on a total book buying fast for a long time. Amazon will miss me greatly.

Tomorrow I scrapbook and Dan puts in the shower and toilet.

No comments: