Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Keep On Keepin' On

The house is done. The schedule is just about as perfect as it can be. Hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. Oatmeal every morning. Green smoothie as a snack. Getting enough protein. Lily sleeps through the night. Can someone explain to me why I still feel like taking a nap within an hour of getting up and why the feeling rarely leaves me all day? Good grief. My arms are also killing me. My hands and wrists and elbows just ache all the time. Getting old stinks. I saw a picture of myself when I was about 23, the other day. I wish I had appreciated how pretty I was and enjoyed it. Feel like a very old lady right now. A grumpy old lady.

Lily and eating--let me tell you about that. She generally screams as soon as you put her in the chair. She screams while you feed her. She screams after you feed her. It doesn't matter if she isn't hungry at all, a little hungry or really hungry. She just screams all through it. This morning it won her some special "me" time in her room.

Friday, I am taking the boys to a speech and debate competition. Mostly because it is in my town and it is so cool to find something close to go to. Today, I do my and Dan's laundry and take Alec to the orthodontist. And hope for a nap.

No comments: