Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck

Where is the awesomeness 2010 was going to bring? I didn't not care for day 2 at all. The scrapbook day got switched, but I was somehow not in the loop about it. Just found out this morning. Bum-mer. Then I went to the bank and dealt with the dumbest woman ever employed in the banking industry. Our bank has been such a pain in the neck. You know, there are places you do business with and you know they appreciate you. And there are other places where you not only think they don't care if you do business with them, but it seems they actually wish you wouldn't. That would be my bank. It is such a pain to switch banks but we need to do so. THANKS 2010! Expected more out of you.

The boys are watching the last Lord of the Rings movie, which Ian gave Alec yesterday. Yuck. I do not get it.

No comments: