Man, don't know why I got emotional this morning whist blogging. Also, I don't know why it put such big gaps between paragraphs sometimes. Also, I don't know why my computer acts like I am pressing control sometimes so every time I type U it starts underlining, etc. Lot of things that I don't get.
The cousin wrote back and decided I was legit and asked me about the family. He has done some genealogy. My expectations are very low, but I wrote him back and maybe we can get to know each other a little.
We have really had a hard time during this home redo with buying things form Lowe's that were returns and are broken. Happened with the mirror AND cabinet for the bathroom. Dan has to go to the other side of town tomorrow to find replacements. So annoying.
Finally talked to FFN tonight. Haven't talked to her forever. She keep reminding me a house she knows I like down the road from her is still for sale.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment